Users of reviewslk.com (the Site), agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site, which are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of and access to the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as they exist at that time.
By using reviewslk.com you agree that you will not take any of the following actions:
- Break our Posting Guidelines when posting reviews, comments, question and answers;
- Create more than one account on reviewslk.com;
- Re-establish an account on reviewslk.com after your account has been terminated;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Affect the way reviewslk.com displays its pages, such as by framing reviewslk.com or placing pop-up windows over its pages;
- Customise reviewslk.com in a way that adversely affects the display of any advertising or promotional links on the Site;
- Use any automated means to access the Site or collect any information from the Site;
- Modify or create variant versions of reviewslk.com's logos or other trademarks;
- Illegal activity under the laws of Sri Lanka;
We have the right to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of reviewslk.com;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that you submit to the Site for any reason;
- Reject, move, or remove any content that is available on the Site;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account
By joining reviewslk.com you agree to the following:
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password;
- Receive member e-mail updates and newsletters, which can be cancelled at any time by updating your preferences
- With the exception of company trademarks, all material contained on reviewslk.com, including, text, design, graphics, underlying source code and the selection of arrangements is the copyright of reviewslk.com.
- In accessing the web pages on the Site, you agree that any downloading of material is for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of reviewslk.com
- It is permissible to send the URL of the Site to a third party, so that they can view the material in its context.
- Upon submission of your review or any other content (“Content”) to reviewslk.com, you warrant that you are the author and owner of the content and you grant to reviewslk.coms, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including rights to sub-license) to use the content (including, the right to publish, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt or edit the Content) in any media without restriction.
- You hereby warrant that all intellectual property rights that you may have in the Content, have been voluntarily waived by you and you agree not to assert any intellectual property rights in the Content.